Sunday, July 7, 2013

Being super nice

I'm not going to say anything on my FB page, because even though I DO like to say what I want, it doesn't always mean that I HAVE to say what I want.

For the record, I don't mind people vaccinating their children. I don't care if you are really health food conscious and only eat organic everything. But, what I do mind is when you make others feel bad for whatever food or vaccination or doctor or mothering/fathering choices the other person makes all in an effort to make what you say right and the only way to be. Just because you may not eat Doritos and decide to make everything possible by organic this and that's does not give you the right to say "I don't know why anyone would put that in their bodies!!" or "That stuff is disgusting and just a way for the government to make money" or "That stuff makes you obese and keeps you energy levels down". Yeah..Ok..we get it. You have the money to make your own shampoo or whatever..you have the money to go out and buy organic everything (and don't kid me, organic EVERYTHING costs twice as much, I've seen the prices). I'm so happy that you've decided to put down people and take everything they say, twist it and make them look like a bad person or ignorant.

If these people are so into being super duper healthy and so worried about the chemicals and by-products that are put into the foods and therefore, into our bodies, then why in the world do you keep pumping your children full of chemicals from vaccinations?

Some of the most common things put in foods, that YOU are complaining about, are still being pumped into your kids, with your permission. So...Really???!! You're going to sit there and say that I'm the stupid one..or that I'm immune to what they are putting in our food when clearly, you fail to see it's the same shit that's put in vaccinations??

Some common ingredients of vaccinations:

  • Formaldehyde
  • Aspartame
  • Mercury
  • Thimerosal
  • Aluminum Hydroxide
  • Sorbitol Hydrolized Gelatin
  • Chick Embryos
  • Sheep Red Blood Cells
  • Human Diploid Cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)
  • Anti-Freeze
  • Rabbit brains, horse blood and pig blood
  • Sucrose
So before some people feel they can preach to me about what I cook for my kids, and call me out for the foods I'm feeding them and what chemicals are in the food, take a quick look at yourself and realize that you are doing EXACTLY the same.

And this is not to make the people I know who do vaccinate feel bad. You do what you think you should do to make your children safe and I understand that. But what I cannot stand is someone thinking they are better than me and trying to "educate" me in what I'm feeding my children. Keep saying stupid crap, and I'll call you out too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment