Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sicky

So, since our trip to Ohio..I haven't been feeling the best. I've been really worn down, felt like I ache in every joint and muscle in my body and I'm so sleepy and have gained weight.

This is just not acceptable anymore. I can't continue to feel like utter crap and expect my husband to go to work AND take over all of the house chores I get so far behind on.

I had an issues last Friday that caused me to go to the doctor on Saturday morning. My left leg was completely swollen, and I was in so much pain when I moved, that I cried at every step I took. Literally broke down sobbing. It got so bad, that I had to rely on my walker for help again. My back and leg hadn't been that bad since before my back surgery. I was afraid that the disc that the back doctor wanted to last for a while longer, had finally given up and decided to go as well. I did not want another back surgery that will pretty much disable me and confine me to a wheel chair. That's the reason he didn't want to do all of my discs at once. The last one will be the biggest and toughest one.

It's not that I'm not happy that I had back surgery, because, let's face it, if it wasn't for the back surgery I've already had, I WOULD right now, be in a wheelchair.

That's a rough realization to come to when you are only turning 35. I never once thought, that one little injury back in my early 20's, would give way to this many problems. Never.

So the doctor did blood work and I go back on Friday to find out what, if anything, is going on. I know something has got to change. I'm not eating a whole lot of anything, so why the crap am I gaining weight? Why do I feel like I have just been ran over by a bus at all hours of the day? And why can't I sleep? Out of the tests he has done, something keeps screaming out at me that it's my Thyroid that's decided to take a crap. I don't know why I think this, I just do though. Guess we'll find out Friday.

Until then, its time to try to go to sleep after I walk the dogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment