Thursday, March 28, 2013

Wit's End

I am really at a loss on what to do about my eldest son. This year has been difficult, to say the least, for him in school. He is constantly lying and not doing his homework or not turning it in or even bringing it home. When he does bring it home, he doesn't turn it in and it's right because we sit with him and do it together!!

He talks excessively, disrupts his neighbors, acts like a dog in Math class and doesn't use his time wisely. What in the hell?! He's been bringing home bad reports practically from the first day of school.

J and I have talked to other parents who's kids has had the teacher he has this year, and nothing nice was said about her, but that is not an excuse to act like a disrespectful brat.

To top it off, my youngest son, who has NEVER been in trouble this year, comes home with a note and his glasses are broken. Crap. Even more crappy is that he broke his glasses himself because he wouldn't listen to the gym teacher, so he got a time out. In the process of that time out, he got mad, twisted and bent and broke his glasses.

Seriously, my kids have only their school work to focus on. I do everything else for them. They have no chores, except to keep their rooms cleaned and the living room free of toys.

I guess it's time for chore time at our house.

Other than that..I am out of ideas and almost out of sanity with these two boys. They seriously act like they are two years old.

I have no idea what to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment