Monday, April 9, 2012

Crizap!

So, even though I did all the required paperwork that S.S. sent, I got a letter in the mail on Saturday stating that I still have a process to go through. It might even include going to their doctor or doctors. I knew this, because my dad had to go to them twice before he was approved. I can deal with that. They also pay for me to go to their doctor, double awesome. What is not awesome is the fact that their doctors could be an hour or more away. UGH. Hopefully, the kids will be out of school then, and we can all take a ride. If not, then we'll have to take them out of school, because there is no way to know if we would be back in time. We have no one to pick them up off the bus stop, so there's no way, I'd be a nervous wreck just thinking we'd be late. Another good thing is they pay you for traveling to the doctors. I also may even have MORE paperwork coming to me. What S.S. doesn't realize is..I'm not on a time limit, I'm not lying or rushing to process because if they deny me, I'll just appeal, and appeal and appeal again until I get it. Would an extra income be great right now and would it help if I got instantly approved? Yes. But do I have to rush it? No. Again, I have all the time in the world and I'm not worried about it at all. I'm just glad I got everything ready and can fill out what they want filled out in a good time frame.

So my headaches started coming on strong again after being on the computer and such, so I started wearing my glasses again and the headaches have pretty much stopped. Yay!

Time to start getting ready to get the kids up and ready for school. Spring Break is over, and I'm very happy they are going back. S and A really enjoy school, so when I tucked them in bed last night and said they had school in the morning, they both said "YEAH!!!".

So we will leave it at that...

1 Comment:

  1. Carrie said...
    I hope it goes through quickly for you and they don't make you jump through a million hoops!

Post a Comment