Tuesday, March 27, 2012

This's and That's

So this weekend was pretty good. J's cousin and her family visited from Alabama and all the kids had a good time. That's all I'm really going to say on the subject because the end of that weekend was NOT a pleasant one for me, my temper, my blood pressure and my pain level. All of that tense and mad and agitated feeling really makes me hurt. If I dwell on it too much, I'll get ticked off again, and I'm just not going there at the moment.

A is currently sick. The very first time this winter season he's been really really sick. All I know at this point is that it is not the Flu, or Strep Throat, or a UTI. His tummy and bowels sound "very active" and we are to watch and make sure he doesn't start holding his right side when he complains about his tummy hurting. He's also got one hellacious fever. I'm alternating Tylenol and Motrin, but if I'm not right on top of it, it's right back to fever hell for him. His best friend right now is a cool wash cloth.

I hate it when my kids are sick. It makes me nervous, makes me feel bad and irritates me all at the same time. I guess that's still because of the good ole NICU days. Damn it. Still not "over it" and it still haunts me. I freekin' hate that.

Moving on, I got a few cute shots of the kiddos while they were visitin' with their cousins. Had a good "adult" time in as well. That always makes for a happier me!


My shot glass for the evening. Heaven.

S being silly and cool in a pair of shades!

First Luna Moth I have seen in a while. This thing was bigger than my hand!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment