Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Learning Lessons

So, I haven't really had the time to sit and learn all about my new camera. I know of a few functions, but I really need to sit and flip through the instruction manual. And when I say flip, I mean click and when I say instruction manual, I mean a DVD that you read on the computer that you get when you buy the camera.

So I think I'm going to start posting pictures I take, willy nilly, whenever I want, right here on my good ole blog. I may or may not give a brief description on what it is, but sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words!

Toinghts pictures come from yesterday, around midnight. The bright spot on the bottom is the moon, and the bright spot above it is a planet. I'm not sure which one, because I've forgotten after I looked it up and everything. There was also another planet under, off to the left of the moon as well. It wasn't as bright and kept hiding behind every tree limb that was in my way. I got a few good pictures of the moon, before finally, as seen in the last picture here, it slid behind the mountain.

Enjoy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment