Friday, December 23, 2011

Tree

I don't have a fancy camera. All I have is a little Sony Cybershot that we bought in 2005! But, it takes all the pictures I want it to anyhow! Here are a few of our decorations, including the tree. I don't really have a themed tree. It's more of a.."oh I like this decoration, let's get it for the tree" or "why do we have an ornament from 1975 and neither of us was born until 1977 and 1978 and it's not any of our parent's ornament" and "Oh my blob, the kids made more ornaments at school, I must find a place for it" type of person. J and I however, do get an ornament every year we are together. We are either going to have to get another small tree, or a bigger one because the ornaments are taking over. So, without further ado, here's our Christmassy stuff. Also, in my defense, I do not remember having nor putting out all of this Christmas stuff. It seriously looks like some elves vomited everywhere. Oh well, the boys love it!

Welcome. Yes. Do not point out that I need to wash my windows. Thanks.

Tons of junk on top of the t.v.

Christmas Town. Along with some Thomas the Tank engines. Don't ask.

What?? They were only windows that wasn't being used! I have a window cling problem.

Towels, in case you didn't know. I don't actually use them though.


Lit up Christmas Tree.

During the day Christmas tree. That black stuff is the flooring that my husband needs to finish. Hopefully soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment