Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Boys

My boys get on my nerves BIG time. They are mean to each other, always yelling and screaming and sooo hyper at times, I swear someone slipped them some drugs. But here's the other thing: If my boys are in school, or have jobs and help out a little, then they can stay at home as long as they want.

Am I the only one who doesn't think about rushing your kids out the door when they hit 18?? If they want to leave, then they are more than welcome. I want them to be happy and to live their lives, but I won't be like...NO WAY..if they want to stay at home a few more years.

I've been on my own since I was 18. I've roomed with a couple friends..and then I moved to Georgia, by myself, when I hit 21. I've never had the urge or the desire to move back in with my mother, or my father. I don't think I could handle living with other people now that I've been on my own for so long.

I know people are going to say what they want and maybe eventually, I will tell them to move out, but probably not. Girls are Daddy's little girls..and Boys are Momma's boys. There's no denying that even at this stage in their little lives!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment