Tuesday, March 2, 2010

When I first started this blog, I really didn't know what I was doing. I was used to LiveJournal and all the features they had. When I finally got used to Blogger, I made some changes. I moderate all comments left. Even comments made from life long friends. I do not allow spam. Also? Comments from Anonymous people I don't allow either. You don't need to have an account to comment on my posts, but at least put your name! Billy, Bobby Sue or Randolf. I don't care, just expect that your Anonymous comment to not be posted. Even if they are nice posts, I will still reject them. Also..any mean or vile comments will definitely end up in my email trash! So don't even bother to type one out.

Anyhow, I know I'm being a witch, but oh well. My blog, my rules!

Kthanxbye!

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    You tell 'em Robyn!!!

Post a Comment