Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wowza!

Long time, no entry! I've been so busy and the days are just flying past.

S is doing better in school, so I'm happy for that. We are working or rewarding good behavior and not giving all the attention to the bad behavior.

A is..well..just being him. He's stubborn and can be mean and doesn't listen. He likes his temper tantrums (even though I have noticed a drop in them) and will throw one for some odd reason. Example: if one of his cars falls on the floor, then that is really the end of the world. Oh...the 2's..I will not miss thee!

S decided he wanted to be Jason for Halloween. We'll see how that pans out. He likes the mask and found a little plastic knife he likes and we are going to rip up an old shirt, let him wear a flannel shirt over that and spray some fake blood all over the mask and clothes and we'll see where that get us. Since it's such an easy costume, A will be sporting it as well. Not really my choice and it seems a little drastic for a 2.5 and a 4.5 year olds, but..whatever. Daddy rules, Mommy drools in this case.

I went to the dentist on Tuesday. I am very very afraid of dentists and because of this, I found out that I need more than 5 grand in work done to my teeth and mouth. Not gonna happen. I'll be getting them cleaned and the ones that need the most work will be done and that's it. I did end up puking on the dentist's chair. I have a horrible gag reflex and the tech was on the 12th Xray (out of 18) and I, or my stomach rather, decided that it couldn't do it anymore and well, the rest is history. As they say, anyhow. But the tech moved quickly on the remaining 6 x-rays and I got out of there without vomiting again. I consider that a miracle.

I am off here to finish baking muffins for the boys' breakfast tomorrow. Not much else going on, what can I say? I lead a boring life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment