Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Random Junk

So I had to take A to the doc's on Monday. He was running a fever, very whiny, and wasn't eating, hardly drinking. Of course, we get to the doc's and he's a bag full of fun. Jumping around, talking to people and acting so not like the sick, feverish, lethargic child I had a mere 30 minutes before. I knew it was an ear infection, and on the left ear, because he poked at it once or twice when he got up in the morning. Since I have problems with my ears, I just seem to know when it's their ears. Although, S hasn't had an ear infection in almost 3 years. He had two as a baby, and one as a toddler and that's been it. A, on the other hand, has had about 7 in his short 2 year lifetime. I guess if he has any more, I'll be discussing things with J and the doc. But, the right ear, this time, on A was completely clear. Awesome! So it's a 10 day course of antibiotics. I know he got it from swimming on Saturday, so we may or may not go swimming this weekend or not.

Speaking of this weekend, I am SO SO happy that the 4th of July is on a weekend! This will be A's first fireworks experience and I hope he likes them as much as S does. I think the 4th is one of my all time favorite holidays. We had planned on going camping, but all the sites are full. So now we'll be swimming (maybe) , cooking out, and just having a good time with the boys. Then we'll be going to the nearby town for junk food (mmm..funnel cakes!) and some little rides for the boys and then fireworks! They are going to have such a full, fun day. I love getting the boys out and experiencing new things! We were always boarded up in our house as kids, we never really got to go to new places (except when it was my mom's turn to have us). I don't want the same thing to happen for my kiddos.

It's getting ready to storm here, not so fun. I hate storms. I'm hoping A sleeps through them, he's been known to wake up during storms. It's 5a.m. so I guess I need to try and get a couple hours of sleep before hubby-man gets home from work! Off I go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment