Monday, March 30, 2009

That Darn Cat!

I don't know what's up with Meeko here lately. He made the move really well. He still gets to prowl around outside at night. But he seems to be acting weird. He cannot meow, but screeches instead and he just lays around all the time and sleeps. All. Day. Long. Gets up, goes outside, comes back in..eats..finds a spot..and sleeps the rest of the night. Weird.

He's also picked up an annoying habit. Every time I go to the fridge, before you can even blink, he's right there, shoving his nose towards whatever food he can smell. Then he won't move and I have to take my foot and move him back so I can close the dang door! And trust me, I've closed his head in the fridge a few times, and even that hasn't worked.

Also, I think Leroy is a little mad because Meeko gets to prowl the neighborhood and he has to stay on a tie up when he's outside. He's not a stranger friendly or a strange dog friendly type of dog. We don't need anyone bitten. But, Leroy tries to hump poor Meeko. I think it's a dominance thing because of Meeko's freedom. Meeko is less than impressed and falls flat on his side and knocks Leroy upside the nose. Meeko could really care less, and would rather not even bother thumping Leroy on the nose, but any cat knows you cannot let a DOG get away with that type of indiscretion. It's a half hearted swat at that!

I have a new fave food. OMG. Maybe the preggos reading this blog should skip this part. They are: Vanilla Milkshake Pop Tarts! OOOoOoOooo-weeeeeee!!! They are so freeking good!

I had to call the doc again today, my coughing has gotten worse, and it really hurts and burns. He said he'd call something stronger in. Geesh..they make something stronger than hydrocodone cough syrup?! Holy snarkies! I also have an appointment with my surgeon tomorrow about my Hida Scan results. Hopefully he'll say everything is fine and my gallbladder is good where it's at for now.

I better get off here before my computer freezes up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment