Monday, February 23, 2009

Weird

On one hand, I hope it IS a hernia, so it can be fixed, and I can go on my merry way and recover and be free of pain. On the other hand, I hope it's not. I don't want surgery. It really dawned on me that I could die. I mean, I know the chances are slim, but it's still there. Ack!! My babies need me..my husband needs me!! Ok..gonna take a deep breath now..

My appointment with the surgeon is Tuesday. I'm nervous.

On the good end. We bought a place on Friday. We've now got what we wanted painted and are working on the kitchen. So excited!!! Can't wait to officially move and be back in my own place. S is super excited about his room and A is really happy to run free and clear. Until he trips that is. But, since it's wall to wall carpet, I know he'll fall and be ok now. The last things we will take over will be the animals. Leroy will have to go back on a lead to go outside now and the cats will have to get used to being inside for now. Meeko will probably not be too happy with that, but I think Darlin' will love it. She's practically inside all the time now, and she sleeps with me all night in bed. She sat right beside A the whole time he ate breakfast, it was so cute. I think she is going to be a great addition to our family.

Speaking of pets, S will not leave the animals alone. Leroy doesn't care for people up in his face and will growl and snap. But S keeps pestering them all. I don't know how many times a day I tell him to be nice to the animals. I think Leroy actually snapped and got S the other day, but S still pesters. Just something else to work on with him.

I'll be starting a new setup for the boys when we move. We'll be having lots of learning time and craft time. If S cannot get into pre-school, then I'll need to start him at home. Now our biggest thing is putting him in when he's 5 or holding off until he's 6. I don't see the big deal of him starting at 6, he'll be more mature then and I'll get another year of home schooling him. I guess we'll see what the hubby thinks.

Off to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment