Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lesson Learned

Having a kid who can go to the bathroom by himself is a wonderful thing. S is now tall enough to turn on the light and he tells me he has to go and then goes. Can't wait for A to be potty trained as well! The reign of diapers will be over then!

Anyhow, I've come to find out that just going to go for a Pee turns into exploration time for a curious almost 4 year old. There's no chemicals in there, and everything else is up high. I've always been weird about my chemicals being far far out of reach. But I forgot to put my perfume away, and S got ahold of it today. He came out of the bathroom smelling like a French whore on free bourbon night or something. He looked at me and said.."I smell GREAT, Momma!!". How could I not laugh at that?! Lesson learned, son, lesson learned. Dumb Momma!

*sigh* There are some days that I just want to eat them up because they are so sweet and wonderful and there are other times I want to hang them by their toenails out on the clothes line.

I love my children and husband and am extremely blessed. This I do know.

I am so ready to move. I cannot wait. So so excited to have my own place back. If I do have to have surgery, then I would rather be in there and settled before. My mom might be able to make it down to stay with us a few days while I'm healing and I just know the boys would love to visit with her.

This summer, we'll be making a trip to Ohio for sure. I really want a few days to visit and not have to rush. I don't think I'll be able to make it to my friend's baby shower, but I will for sure be there to see the baby. I can't wait, he is going to be beautiful! :o)

But for now, my pain pills are kicking in and I'm feeling a little loopy and finally not in pain for the first time in 2 months. Woot! Off to bed I goes!

But before I go, I'm gonna share pics. My two boys are growing up too fast for words. A will be 2 in just a few short weeks and then S will be 4! Unreal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment