Monday, January 19, 2009

Here We Go

We found us a little place, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, a little kitchen nook, and a little laundry room. The only thing it needs is a new coat of paint here and there and some trim work. Also, it needs a stove (first and foremost) and a dishwasher (that can wait). With whatever tax return we get back, it's going for the down payment, and to get the utilities turned on. Also, I need a vacuum. I left my other on in Alabama because I knew the couple who bought our house didn't have one. They needed it more than we did.

We didn't put A into his big boy bed this weekend after all. We got busy doing other things, not to mention the huge amount of pain I'm in kept me pretty much bed/couch ridden. This is really starting to affect my quality of life and it sucks. At this point, I'm willing to do anything to figure out why the hell I hurt so much and after my round of Provera, why I haven't seen hide nor hair of dear old aunt flow. The pain I'm feeling, I've had all before I even started Provera, so who knows.

Ok, off to research vacuums and stoves! Ack. I'm not good at this stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment