Friday, November 7, 2008

Drugs!

Yay!! So the doctor put me on happy pills. I have Prozac. And stuff to help me sleep and muscle relaxers for my back. So it's all good. Or I hope it will be here soon. After I told him I wasn't sleeping, he made sure to ask if I had thought I had some sleep apnea issues. Nope, 100% sure. Then he asked if I had some depression issues, and I couldn't say no. So that's where we are now.

I've slept really well the past couple of days. Granted, I still don't fall asleep until 4 a.m. but at least when I do sleep, I sleep without anything waking me up.

J and I are moving bedrooms. We are going to move out to the rooms that J started on the side of the house a long time ago. We just need to finish the drywall, put some type of flooring down and paint the walls and wall off another one of the rooms for Aunt S. I cannot wait to have my own room. We have our own room now, but no space for anything. This new room is going to be HUGE and I so cannot wait! A has a bad habit of waking up and either talking till he goes back to sleep or he's sleep talking. Either way, being up at 5 or 6 a.m. when you just went to sleep sucks monkey balls! Our old room will go as a playroom for the boys. A T.V. and all their toys will finally be out of the living rooms and opening it up more! Whooo hooo!

Since the economy is so bad, we are not looking for a place for a couple more years, and Aunt S decided that this would be the best bet. I'm happy she conceded. This also might let us get a newer car. I'm tired of renting cars when we want to visit Ohio, or anywhere else for that matter.

So I am off to look at some nice bedding sets so I can make my room MINE! Well..ours..heh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment