Thursday, November 13, 2008

Feet N' Such

Not much going on around here. S is so excited for Christmas, he can hardly stand it. He tells me daily that he wants to put up the Christmas tree and tells me he hopes Christmas comes fast. So cute.

My feet are terrible. If there is something on the floor, it will find a way into my feet. The itty bitty tiny dog hairs from the Dane? Are always in my feet, and they hurt until I pull them out. I know, wear socks or slippers right? The thing is..I can't stand socks and slippers. I'm weird like that. I'd live in flip flops or sandals all the time if I could. I have to sweep the floors nightly or pay for it the next day.

Even tho my meds seem to be working. I'm much happier and more relaxed..ect..ect..ect. I'm still not going to sleep until 5 a.m. It's 4:41 a.m. right now. I have no idea what more I can do. The doc only gave me samples of this sleep med and they don't seem to be working at all.

Tonight tho, my attention is on the movie Apocalypto. I've seen it 4 or 5 times before. The first time, I could barely watch it. It's a very interesting movie. But if you are the faint of heart, then I do not suggest it. It's very gory, very bloody and very heart wrenching. It's a Mel Gibson movie, so it doesn't surprise me that it is a such. But his attention to details in all of his movies is amazing. The story lines, the costumes, and the intensity of the characters in his movies never fail me. I just don't know why they have to be so dag gone gory!!

Rain rain, go away, come again another day. For the next 3 days it's going to be raining. The boys still have runny noses, they are not that bad, but outside play has been eliminated until they are better. I have a feeling we are all going to be struck with cabin fever. That's OK tho, we will tough it out and probably head to the mall on Friday. Yay! A wonderful playground of germs!

I'm finally on the ball this year and I have made our Christmas cards. I just have to order them and I'll be set to go. The real task for me is to mail them out!

I guess I'd better go run Norton. The computer is acting funny.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    What sleeping pills did the doctor give you? I use(d) Ambien, which didn't work for Neal. Neal uses Trazadone, which didn't work for me.

    And yes, Apocalypto is crazy! Good movie if you can get past the gore. Did you see Passion of the Christ. Same thing - great movie if you can stomach it.

Post a Comment