Thursday, October 9, 2008

Problem Not So Solved

I thought after my recent hospital stint (btw, the woman I shared a room with ended up dying! ack!) I thought I had my insomnia woes sorted out. I haven't taken any Tylenol pm in a loonngg time. I've been suffering for over 3 years now. I've tried everything I can pretty much think of. Guess what time it is right now? 5a.m. I'm tired of being tired.

Subject change.

I hope we see some snow this year. I think the boys will absolutely love it. S was too young to remember it when we lived in Ohio and it sure in the heck didn't snow in Alabama. J said if he could find a good job in Ohio, we'd move back to Ohio. Shocker there! I thought he didn't like Ohio! Craziness. I'm tired of the moving around thing tho. We lived in Ohio 2 years...then Alabama for almost 2 years. J said we weren't even close to being done with our 2 year tour of Georgia to think about moving again. I had to laugh at him. You would swear we were in the military or something!

Does it sound odd that I have no idea what's going on in the Presidential race?? I stopped listening or caring a long time ago. I guess that makes me a "Bad" American. I don't plan on voting this time around. I seriously like neither candidate. Besides that, I haven't gotten my Georgia driver's license yet, and their last day for registering to vote was last week sometime. I really really don't feel bad about it.

I cleaned the boys' toy box out in anticipation of Christmas. We don't plan on getting them alot, but it still needed done. I got a whole garbage bag full of toys to donate to Goodwill. Mainly stuff that they have outgrown. Baby rattles, teething rings, ya know, stuff like that.

Speaking of Christmas. I have no clue what to get them. A loves cars. He'll sit on the floor and play by himself, rolling them around and across the floor. It's so cute. S wants everything. So there's a slew of things we'll think he'll enjoy, but have to narrow it down some.

The bags of clothes I mentioned in my last post..well. There were TONS of clothes! Oh my bob in the morning!!! We were going to have to buy S some winter things, because he outgrew most of his stuff, and what my brother in law gave us, more than made up for winter (and summer!!!) clothes for both the boys! Now to just find room for it all. Argh!

Oh! I'm yawning! Those two sleeping pills I took must be kicking in! I'm off to rest in bed some!

2 Comments:

  1. Kyra said...
    My doctor gave me Amitriptyline for sleep. I have severe sleeping issues. Works like a charm.

    As for Christmas and toys...ugh I don't even want to think about that yet!
    Carrie said...
    I would love to have you guys move back to Ohio. I hate having you so far away. (I think I've said this before when you were living in Georgia - before.) Stop moving around - I can't keep track of you!

    My mom swears by a Shaklee product that's for sleeping. It's all natural and she loves it. I'm not sure what it's called (bad distributor!), but I know it's on backorder right now. You could probably e-mail her and ask her about it.

    Awesome about all the clothes! Hand-me-downs rock.

Post a Comment