Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm Thankful

Since we have so many boys in our families and some of my friends, we've never been at a loss for clothes. In fact, my best friend gave us all of her baby stuff. Crib, clothes, bassinet, some toys, bouncy seat, 2 car seats, stroller and bath tub. We got a LOT from her. Which we have fully put to good use, and have even handed most of that stuff down to J's cousin when she had her baby and we passed some stuff down to my cousin when she was pregnant as well. I've rarely had to buy any clothes for the boys. Unless it was on clearance or too cute to pass up. We have maybe bought them 4-5 outfits a piece. J's brother has two boys, my brother has two boys and we have two boys and my cousin has a boy. There hasn't been a girl born on my mom's side of the family in 19 (almost 20) years.

I'm rambling.

Anyhow..we have gotten all the hand-me-downs. We just recently went thru 3 bags from J's brother. And J called him today and his brother informed us that he has a whopping 7 bags for us!! FULL OF STUFF! Even tho I am extremely grateful, I have no idea where I am going to put this stuff!

3 Comments:

  1. Kyra said...
    OMG hand-me-downs! I am up to my ears. Although in our case, I got hand-me-downs for Alekz who then handed down to Logan, who then handed down to William. I'm fixing to have one heck of a yard sale come spring time.
    Kyra said...
    Btw, where did you get that people|stalk thing on your side bar?
    Jen said...
    Hand-me-downs are the best. They make me happy :)

Post a Comment