Thursday, August 28, 2008

Well, we all know that old saying.

Nothing much has been going on. We may have found a house and J is waiting to hear whether or not he got the big job he was hoping to get. It sounds like he got it, now just has to wait. They said they were doing callbacks in September and October. Sounds good to me!

We have got to get the boys their birth certificates. Even S hasn't gotten his. I feel bad. But we need it due to the fact that where J is now, wanted the BC's to put them on insurance. We didn't have them. Big mistake on our part. So now with Open Enrollment coming up for insurance, we have to get them for sure!

I'm really starting to think of a career outside of being a SAHM. I want to take my kids to school and pick them up, so I want that sort of free schedule. But I want something I like to do. So I think I'll try my hand at photography. I found a place about 20 minutes from me that offers classes. Now all I have to do is convince my oh so wonderful, loving, fantastic husband to get me my Cannon Rebel and I'll be good to go!

Ok..I need to see if I can try to go to sleep. 4 days till our insurance kicks in and I can find help for my insomnia! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment