Sunday, December 23, 2007

Ramen Noodles

Ahhh Ramen Noodles. How I love thee.

Growing up, we didn't have a lot of money. So, Ramen Noodles and Hot Dogs and Macaroni Cheese were on our menu LOTS of times. When I grew up, I vowed I would never eat another package of Ramen Noodles ever again. I didn't either, for a very very long time. Then I got pregnant with S. MMMmm..Shrimp flavored Ramen Noodles for breakfast. Can't beat that! I mean..where else can you get a taste of the Orient without having to actually GO to the orient? Or where else can you get beef flavor and not have to cut thru a slab of beef to get to the noodles. Good stuff, I tell ya. Good stuff.

It's funny how your cravings during pregnancy ends up being that child's favorite food. S loves Ramen Noodles. I mean, the kid will practically do tricks for a bite of the Noodles.

Are there special powers in the Noods that I should know about?

Maybe...maayybbe.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    YES, and it is called MSG...google it!

Post a Comment