Thursday, December 27, 2012

Stomach Flu

I hate hate hate having the stomach flu. I really don't think there is much worse than that. After two days of not eating or drinking, I finally got rid of mine today. What really sucks is when you have no one to help take care of your kids because you are so sick. I literally spent the last 2 days on the couch, sleeping. This is one time I will say that I'm glad for the 4 new PlayStation games and the new Wii my Mom got them for Christmas. Oh, I got up and fed them, and cooked dinner. What I haven't done is laundry or dishes and my house is still in disarray from present unwrapping.

Now, my poor husband has it. I'm glad he's off this weekend, because he is so going to need to rest. Our bathroom smelled so bad, from both of us being sick, that I couldn't stand it anymore and cleaned like crazy. Gonna have to do the same to the boys' bathroom tomorrow. I know that it will eventually hit the S and A..but at least J and I will be well rested enough to take care of them when it does. I'm usually the last one to get things, so me getting it first has got to be a sign that for sure, the boys will get it.

For now, I think I'm going to go rest some more..and possibly play Mario Galaxy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment