Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sleep Talkin'

I've been known to talk in my sleep at times. I know I snore, but I really didn't know I talked until I had a partner in bed with me.

I guess when J came home from work this morning, and was getting ready to crawl in bed with me, I was singing. He didn't know what it was, and all he told me was that is sounded sweet. I couldn't help but laugh, because I don't remember what I dreamed and I am a notoriously bad singer. Even though my boys tell me that they love when I sing. I'm sure they are just being nice because, well, I'm Mom! Which reminds me to get their hearing checked again.

I do remember waking up this morning, it was about 9:30 and I freaked out, and said was it morning or night. J said morning, and I remember thinking "Oh my god, the boys are late for school". I said are you sure because then I was afraid I had fallen asleep and hadn't put them to bed! It was a weird start to the day for me.

We've gotten a few bad thunderstorms here lately, and they haven't really bothered me! I was asleep for one that even had hail with it. I remember J telling the boys to get away from the windows numerous times. They can't help but be curious. I've taken a new approach to storms coming in. As long as I know they don't have a high tornado chance with them, I'm fine. I prepare by knowing where the flash light is and I also carry around a lighter in my pocket for candles. I'm really trying to overcome my fears, but I know that even though I feel confident now, when the first tornado warning flashes, I'm going to fall to pieces. Oh well, I'll figure it out.

J has a doctor's appointment Wednesday. He's still having some discomfort that he wants to ask him about. I hope it's nothing serious. I've been through enough emotional stuff with him this past week, I don't need any new surprises!

Time for my medicine and bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment