Sunday, May 27, 2012

Lots of Summer Plans!

Yay for Summer finally being here! The kids are out and they get to stay up late with me and they sleep in and so far, it's been nice. No strict schedules to keep and lots of play. A does start speech therapy on Tuesday, but it's only 3 days a week and he gets breaks in between weeks as well.

Also, in about 3 weeks, J is taking me home to Ohio for a visit! I'm so excited! I get to see my friend Carrie's baby, who will be 1 by the time I'm up there and S and A can play with her son, who will be 3! I haven't seen him since he was about 1.5 or so!

J and I have been talking about what we are going to do if I do end up getting on disability. We had thought we'd move back over to his Mom and Dad's place, now owned by J's sister, and throw up a double wide there, but he got to talking about how he's always done what everyone else has always wanted him to do and I told him that it did not matter to me what he wanted to do. Stay in Georgia, or move to Ohio. I love him, he is my husband and the Father to my children and I just want him to be happy and I will always follow him, wherever he wants to go. So we'll see where the next few years will take us!

That's about it for now! Til next time.

Fin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment