Thursday, October 6, 2011

October

I know I haven't written in a while. Too many thoughts that jumble around and they all want out at the same time, and I just think that would look like one hot mess if I were to type it all out.

That being said...October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Go get them TaTa's looked at, go for your mammogram, support a friend going through the trials of having this cancer, and send in donations if you can! My Aunt died this May from Breast Cancer and I'm going to do what I can to make sure I stay healthy, in her memory!


Also, there is one day in October that is also near and dear to my heart. October 15th. That day is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. I miscarried back in 2004, and it really is a devastating thing to go through, mentally, physically and emotionally. Please support the March Of Dimes, they really do a lot of good for a lot of women and the research they help fund is really amazing stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment