Friday, February 11, 2011

So...Yeah

Been a while! It's so nice to have a working computer again. So much has gone on these past few months. Since there is so much, I'll just touch on the little things.

1. I had a hysterectomy in November. Boy, do I feel better!

2. S and A both have glasses now. A's vision is much worse than S's, so that's interesting given S's history of eye surgery.

3. A is going into speech therapy. He just doesn't want to talk much. He can say some words and he's doing everything age appropriate, so I hope this works for him.

4. My van died and J got me another car. I loves it.

So, that's about it. From now on, the past is the past and the future is tomorrow, today is a gift and that's why it's called the present.

Moving forward....It's good to be back.

1 Comment:

  1. Carrie said...
    I like that you're all "I'll just list the little things" then #1 is "I got a hysterectomy!"

    That's a big deal in my book.

    lol!

Post a Comment