Thursday, May 27, 2010

I admit

I admit:

That I do not want to start potty training A. He's so darn stubborn and my patience is thin these days.

That although I want another dog, I just don't want the hassle of taking care of 3 animals, even if one is outside all day.

That S and A are getting on my nerves. I can't wait for it to get a tad bit warmer so I can take them swimming.

That my dear husband needs to get outside to mow the grass. Ticks are bad this year and the kids aren't going outside unless this is done. Which doesn't bode well for my nerves.

That I can't wait to get something in the mail (hopefully tomorrow) and start S on his writing problems.

That I need to get to the library and print off some letter writing help sheets.

That I am proud of S being able to spell his name out loud, but it irritates me that he can't do it on paper. I really don't want my kids to have problems in school.

That I am dumb and didn't do very well in school. I hope the boys take on J's side and they do well.

That I don't want my kids to go into a rough sport. Mainly, football. I was watching a local channel and saw the High School kids playing and can I just say..OMG..there are some HUGE kids out there.

That me, the scardy cat of storms, is really hoping for some Thunderstorms. I don't mind the Thunderstorms, as long as they aren't severe enough to form tornadoes. I like falling asleep to the rain and rumble of thunder.

That I wanted to get a little garden started, and I wanted to redo my hanging baskets and my flower bed. But, because of my back surgery, I'm not able to do anything like that and my flower bed and baskets looks TERRIBLE.

That I think I'm now done rambling, and I'm off to watch some mindless TV before bed. I'm trying to get into bed before Midnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment