Monday, April 20, 2009

Sleep is in sight!

So I might get to sleep before 3 a.m. tonight. No storms out, no tornado warnings/watches lurking. I hate Spring. Most people love Spring. The flowers, the love, the bloomage, the freshness spring brings. I hate it. I see storms, and tornadoes and devastation and being scared and so and so forth. Not to mention how it brings on my anxiety attacks ten fold. I've been known to call friends at 3 a.m and cry on the phone with them until the storm is over (props to my friend, Lisa!) and I hate that I do that. But..ehh..what can ya do.

J is in charge of the boys' birthday celebration this weekend. Gawd..I am hating it already. He's NOT a planner and I am. I would have this thing planned months ago. He just NOW called his brother and asked him what a good time was for everyone. *face palms* He won't even tell me any colors he plans on using so I can't get decorations, and I don't even know what food I need to make because he hasn't talked to me about it. Don't think I haven't brought it up, but he just goes on like I'm talking to myself and not him.

Oh well, I guess I'm going to worry about it later and try to go with the flow. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment