Tuesday, March 3, 2009

So I survived

I survived my surgery (duh, huh??) and it wasn't as bad as I expected. Even the recovery phase. I could get up and walk right off the bat and it really didn't hurt. The roughest day was Friday. I got a horrid 102 fever (doc said to call for anything over 100 and I didn't), didn't eat or drink until at least Saturday afternoon.

My kids are a little out of sorts due to grandma being here. They are acting out and being spoiled brats and they are normally not like this, but things will be restored to normal here soon. I hope anyhow.

We have a little more to do on finishing the house, but as soon as that is done, we will be moving in. Our hopes are this coming weekend.

Getting a little sleepy here. Off to get the dogs ready for bed and me too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment