Monday, March 23, 2009

New Post

Coming soon to a computer screen near you!

We just got our interweb connected today. And cable TV (right before some major rain is due to come in so no outside play and after I've ran out of other things to do).

I'll also be posting before and after pictures of what we have done to the place.

So far that includes:

  1. Replace the Master Bathroom carpet with laminate
  2. Tiled ALL the counter tops
  3. Replaced the Master Bedroom carpet
  4. Painted
  5. Hung up boarder
There's probably more, but hopefully I can find my camera soon and can share. For now though, I must go to bed and try to rid myself of this horrible chest and head cold. Dear god I hate being sick.

1 Comment:

  1. Jen said...
    I'm glad you made it in okay and I can't wait to see the pics.

Post a Comment