Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Poo Poo Platter

With all the hustle and bustle of life, we sometimes forget to take care of each other. You know, us, the husband and wife, the mommy and daddy. With all my medical problems and the pain I've been in, me and hubby have gotten lost in the fray. Not making time for us, not taking a moment out of each day to hug each other or give each other a kiss. At one point, I couldn't remember the last time I gave J a kiss!! That is horrible!

After my doctor's appointment last Wednesday, we took advantage of the babysitter and had a little date. We went to this Chinese place. It was quiet, and beautiful and we sat in the back. We only ordered the Poo Poo Platter, an appetizer for two. We were going home to make dinner. It was SO GOOD. The soy sauce had ginger in it..and it was to die for! We shared some hot tea, and some nice one on one adult conversation! No mention of the kids until after we walked out of the restaurant.

I'm hoping, that in the coming years, we can remedy the problem we have with not spending time with and for each other. But for now, I'll take these little dates over Poo Poo Platters and enjoy every inch of being in love with my husband!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment