Sunday, January 11, 2009

Pessimistic

Ok, so even though nothing has been proven wrong with me and I'm pretty healthy otherwise. Except I'm fat..but I'm the healthiest fat person you've ever known..Ha ha! So why do I feel like there is something wrong with me? Something is gnawing at me. Maybe there is nothing wrong, and the reason I think something is wrong is because I have children and a husband who need me and if there was something wrong, they might lose me and that freaks me out so now I've freaked myself out. Wow. I should so be a therapist. Or not.

So, I'm anxiously awaiting dear old aunt flow, and for once in my life, I am hoping and praying that she comes. I've taken Provera before, and it did work, so there's that at least!

So now, I've got to change my mind from being pessimistic to optimistic.

Things will be ok. They have to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment