Friday, December 5, 2008

Movies

Don't you just love the old time Christmas movies? I can't wait for them to come one. Especially Frosty The Snowman. I know the boys will love it! I've been watching the Hallmark Channel and all their holiday movies, and I have yet to be disappointed with watching them. I'm slowly getting into the holiday spirit. My next task is to make sugar cookies and let the boys make a complete mess in decorating their own. I'm so excited.

So on to some past news. My great grandma died on December 1st. She was 96 years old. She was a wonderful woman. She was a great inspiration. She loved God and lived her life accordingly and is one of the few people whom I know that aren't total hypocrites when it comes to their religion. I remember her praying over S the first time she got to see him. She held him in her arms, he was still on oxygen and she looked up at me, with tears streaming down her face and told me that she can't believe she got to hold one of God's own living miracles in her arms. A week after she prayed over him, he came off oxygen. The docs told me that S might have to be on oxygen for a while. I will miss her. She was beautiful, inside and out.


1 Comment:

  1. Kyra said...
    I love those photos, Robyn. They are truly priceless.

Post a Comment