Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Creepy

This house is a little creepy. It really doesn't bother me much. Heck, if there are really ghosts, who am I to stand in their way to haunt? Seeing as both of J's parent's died in this house, I guess a certain amount of weirdness might freak some people out. I've only really had one "encounter" and some weird noises and that's about it. I don't know if I should count the one encounter, because I was all juiced up on tequila. Ha!! But, all the same....

I hear doors closing, when there really isn't any doors to close. They are already shut, or held open by something. Or the creaking of doors going to shut. I just oiled the one majorly squeaky door, so it shouldn't be doing that. A sometimes sits in the middle of the floor, and plays and laughs by himself. Not all that weird, kids have great imaginations, but it's almost like he's playing with someone. Creepy.

So I'm off to try to sleep a little. Finally getting a little sleepy at 4a.m. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment