Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008

S was so into Christmas this year! He loved opening the gifts and the look on his face when he saw that Santa left him presents was absolutely priceless. A was happy after the first couple presents were opened and didn't care to open any more. So that left me to open them.

On Christmas Eve, we went to J's nephew's birthday party. He turned 4 and it was a nice little family thing. Just a few people there really. We had a small dinner and cake. Then it was off to the house to get ready for Santa's arrival. J and I, at that point, hadn't even wrapped a single gift!

So my kids got books, cars, stuffed animals, a PlayStation 2, dinosaurs, a farm set, candy, cookies, a race track, crayons, and puzzles.

J got a pair of work boots that's he's been wanting. There's more to come for him, he just doesn't know what yet.

I got candles, bath salts, perfume and body mist.

We didn't have a dinner because J's cousin from Alabama is coming over and we'll have one Friday night or Saturday afternoon. I really want some homemade mashed potato's so that is definitely on the list!

The boys played with their toys ALL day long. A few fights broke out here and there, but all in all, not too bad. I called family in Ohio and let the kids wish everyone up there a Merry Christmas. S asked everyone if Santa had visited them and if they got gifts under the tree. It was super cute and made every one's day. I may not get along great with all my family, but I sure to miss them around the holidays. Hopefully, we can make it up soon.

I'll post pictures sooner or later. Right now, I have a list of things to get done before J's cousin gets here with her baby, boyfriend and his son. Ack! It's going to be a full house this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment