Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

I'm so glad that I never go shopping on this day. You always, EVERY SINGLE YEAR, hear about all the bad things that has happened across this country on this day. How many people get hurt, someone pulled a gun on someone, someone got in a fist fight. It's horrible. How can that be any fun to go shopping? I cannot fathom how anyone thinks it's ok to hurt other people in order to get what you want. How selfish.

A Walmart employee died today in NY after being trampled over by the crowd pushing to get in. He was only 34. How sad for his family left behind.
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aySPPfb8T8GU&refer=home

I'll pay full price for something if it means I'll live another day.

1 Comment:

  1. Kyra said...
    Bah! I went with my best friend and had a GREAT time!

Post a Comment