Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Feeling the pain..

I woke up Monday morning, feeling sick and in some pain. The day drug on, and I felt worse. I threw up multiple times even tho I didn't have anything to eat all day. Also, fluids came up when I drank them. I have always thought, for the past year, that I have gallbladder problems. But every test they run on me comes back nice and clear. I might go to the doctor tomorrow and see what he has to say. I had a little reprieve from my pain,but it came right back, strong as ever, and had me rushing to throw up again. I've been very dizzy as well. I almost fell multiple times when I was trying to get A something to drink. J made me sit down. I know J is very competent in caring for the boys', but I always feel like a bad mother or something when I don't do things for them. It's my overprotective nature. I've gotta learn to curb that.

It's getting chilly here, I actually broke out the flannel sheets last night! I can't believe Christmas is only 3 months away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment