Thursday, August 14, 2008

Worms and stuff

I have ringworm. Granted, it's not an actual worm (because if it were, I'd be totally freaked out), but it's still making me a bit nervous. No idea how I got it, I've never gotten it before. So I called the doc, and he said if I had any foot fungus cream or something like that, then just use it. So far, so good. I think it's going away. Still have no idea where it came from. The kids' can't touch it or anything (it's on the upper part of my tummy) so that's good! I'm a hand washing freak tho!

I'm up at 3:15a.m. Why? Because. Actually, I was diagnosed with insomnia in 2005 (after S. was born, go figure, right?) and after attempts with two different prescription meds, I decided to just take Tylenol PM. I've been battling it for 3 years, and I think I need to seek a doctor's help. I stay tired all the time, and I find myself nodding off. Not good with two very busy boys. I'm also starting to notice my patience is wearing thinner and I get mad over the most stupid of things. Not cool.

All right, I think I'll try to go to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment