Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bad At Blogging

I had hoped to not let this blog fall to the wayside, but it has. I've been busy trying to figure out if we are moving back to Georgia, A's birthday was in March and S's is this month. The list goes on and on and on. But I will be back on here and typing away. God knows I have enough to say, my big mouth always loves an opportunity to spew crap out of it!


My sister in law visited. She said she was bringing her dog. When she said dog, I really think she meant horse.

Because this? Can't be a dog. Can it?

Now I've seen Great Danes in pictures, but never in person. And, for the love of grannie panties, was he ever HUGE! His paw was twice the size of my hand!! Good thing he was a sweetheart!

S is always getting in trouble. Terrible 2's? Uhh no, try Horrible 3's!! My sweet boy has turned into a temper tantrum throwing, screaming, mean little boy!! But we are working on his behavior, trying to nip it in the bud, as it were. He still does show his sweet side, so I know it's just another phase in life.

Here is S. Loving the new good smelly stuff J got me. Well, at least he smelled good, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment