Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Cast of Characters

More of an introduction:

Me:Robyn, wife, mother, and if I'm not careful, an insane asylum guest here soon! (I'm totally kidding. Kind of.)
J:My dear husband. He works. A lot. He's a great daddy, loves his family. Does housework. What more is there?!
S:Our eldest. Born at 25w3d. He's 2.5 now. Going on 30. He's too smart for his own good. A total brat, which is totally my fault. Ha!
A:Baby Buddha. He was born at 36w3d. Technically a late gestation preemie, but he had no complications. But seriously, he's awesome, and HUGE.
Leroy:Our mixed terrier pound puppy.I think he's going on 3 years old now. He totally gets on my nerves, it's a good thing he likes to go outside and play with the other dogs.
Meeko:Our new kitten. Adorable. Sweet. Spicy. Birthday present to me from my hubby. He is seriously the BEST cat I have ever had!

So you see. I'm outnumbered 5 to 1. It's totally awesome to be the queen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment