Thursday, July 19, 2012

The 3 A's

So last night was a rough night sleep for me. For some reason, I just could not go to sleep. When I did, I'd wake up just an hour or so later. It was not hot in our room, or cold, I just had the 3 A's.

Aggravated, Agitated and Annoyed.

But, the bad thing is...I have NO idea why. Nothing went wrong during the day. I was stress free and sleepy. I had no reason to have the 3 A's. Maybe something is going to happen soon and I'm just mentally preparing. Who knows.

What I DO know is that J got his vacation approved, and he has the hotel reserved and the car rental reserved for our trip to Florida!! I'm really really hoping things don't fall through. It normally does for us, or something happens to make it a little bit harder for us to get where we want to go, but since the two major things are taken care of, I'm hopeful.
I feel a little bad for not choosing to go to Ohio in favor of going to Florida, but this will be our first family vacation together. I want it to be fun and memorable. I don't want to have to make plans to meet up with friends if they can't meet up, I don't have to worry about family and some snide remarks that they constantly make.

I just want it to be fun, lots of time on the beach, lots of sight seeing and lots of family time. I need this with my family. In the course of being a stay at home mom, it's sometimes hard to remember to focus and not be so stressed out when you are around you family day after day, hour after hour. Sometimes you forget to look at your kids and think, "Wow, these are my babies!" and try and form some good memories. I especially have to remember to do this. I am in pain most of the time, so my nerves get worn on quickly. Sometimes the arguing and crying are white noise to me, or I deal with it properly, or I yell and get mad. That doesn't do any good. So maybe a vacation away is just what my family needs. Just for us.

My attempt to keep my place a little cleaner is working out ok. I do dishes every night, sweep the floors every night and try to do 2 loads of laundry a night. I put them away the next day. J and I have gotten over our little argument and all is right with the world again. For now.

Disability has decided to deny my application. Well, duh, who didn't see that coming? So, it's on to talk to a lawyer and see what she has to say.

I think I need to start thinking about how I can improve my sleeping problems. Yet again. Guess we'll see what the doc has to say about them next week!

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    Hope you guys have fun on your vacation and hopefully you can start sleeping better!

Post a Comment