Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sharing Time

I haven't written much on here lately. My husband has been home for 3 weeks due to an injury on his left foot. We found out through an MRI that he has bruised his actual bone morrow and has a couple of hairline fractures as well.

We lost our dearly loved cat, Meeko, to a bobcat a few weeks ago. I saw it prowling around our neighbor's yard, and when he disappeared, I knew that the bobcat had more than likely gotten him. A few other cats are missing, I've noticed. Bobcats do tend to prey on smaller animals, even domesticated ones. I think Acer is safe though, he's huge!

Anyhow, J started feeling better, and went back to work tonight, but in the meantime, he's been working on home improvement stuff. Putting in baseboards, installing my new dishwasher and living room fan. All sorts of goodies.

I also got a new camera...a Canon Powershot..it's a wonderful thing! Love it and I'm still learning all the new little gagets that are on it. One thing that I think is awesome is that it has a function where it takes a picture all by itself ONLY if someone is smiling. I tried that function out multiple times on J and it really works. So that's fun.

Also, I got a new tattoo. It's been a year since my last one so I figured it was time. I want at least 3 more and then I will probably be done. This one is more of one you can see, my other two are only visible if I'm wearing a tank top or shorts. I put my newest one on my wrist and I love it so very much! I got my astrological sign (scorpio). It's not the actual scorpion bug..but the sign for it.

So that's about it from here. So much to write about, really, so little time. I am tired and the dogs won't walk themselves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment