Monday, March 9, 2009

So my previous post was a little gloomy. I sometimes can't help but think about what might have been. Would that baby have been a girl? Would she have been the only girl (besides me) in our family of boys? Would her brothers stick up for her and defend her honor against weirdo boyfriends or suitors? Would that baby have been another boy and I'd now have 3 boys running around, driving me crazy..errr...crazier. Would all three of them have been the best of friends? Sometimes what "what ifs" hit so hard, you can't do anything but let your mind wonder down that path. Sometimes all you can do is smile on the outside and grieve on the inside. Anyhow..

The boys always LOVE to get dirty and "help" Daddy. For me..it means 3 times the mess, but that's ok, nothing water and soap can't fix. Our car decided to start running hot, so we've been doing multiple things to it to try to make it to next year, when we can get another car. Since J is so good at fixing things and his background is in mechanics, it's wasn't a problem. Frustrating, but he thinks he's got it fixed now. So, here are some pics of my little men, helping out their Daddy. They are so stinkin' cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment