Saturday, February 14, 2009

So What's The Haps??

Not much going on. I went to the doc on Friday. My regular doc, he is the bestest everist!! No really, he is wonderful.

Found out that I have an incisional hernia on one of my c-section scars. Mainly the larger one. Yes, I know it's very odd to have two different sites and scars from a c-section, but the fact is, I do. I have one scar where I was cut nearly from hip to hip with S's birth and it was a very low cut. With A's birth, it was a normal size cut, but higher up than my one from S. The doc said that when I bear down, he can feel it, and we can reproduce the pain over and over again (he had me bear down multiple times..yeowch!!).

After going with my gut instinct, I decided I still needed to figure out why I was in pain. My gyno doc was NO help and I got a bad vibe from him. I won't be going back to him. So that's why I went back to my regular doc, and now have an appointment with a surgeon to see about getting it fixed (if that's what it is). I'm hoping this is the end of me being in pain all the friggin' time. Even if it means surgery to fix it, I'm all for it. I'm that desperate.

I'm getting more and more excited about moving into our own place. I cannot wait! To have my own room again and my own bathroom. Ahhh..pure bliss!! To have a place that has MY stuff in it. I'm way excited, can't ya tell? :o)

We might not be taking Darlin (see previous post) after all. My doc's wife might be interested in her IF my brother in law won't let his wife have her. But if push comes to shove, and no one can take her, I of course, will still take her with us. I've already contacted a place that will assist us in getting Meeko and her fixed, so all is good.

Now to go and not be so worried about having surgery. Oy vey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment