Sunday, November 2, 2008

Thinking Christmas

I cannot believe it's November!! We had an interesting night. I had to call Poison Control for A. We are really good about putting our meds up high and out of reach, but J found a foil pack of Benedryl that I have been taking on the floor and chewed up. We couldn't find any pills around, A was acting ok, and we couldn't find the pack of pills that WERE still in the pack. A is a very good climber, so I was worried that he may have swallowed 4 of the 25mg pills. So, erring on the side of caution, I called. I must have sounded like an idiot, because I couldn't tell the guy for sure if A had taken any or not. But, he understood and decided to check into it for me anyhow. He asked me how old A was..I said 20 months and he asked how much did he weigh, I said about 32lbs. He said, that's great! His weight will work in his favor then. It was decided that he was fine. The most that could happen is that he might have a belly ache, or some vomiting and be sleepy. But, A never had any of those, and we ended up finding the full pack of pills somewhere else, where I had hidden them. But it's good to know. Ya know?

So Christmas. Yeah. I have no idea what to get the boys. I know A loves cars and big trucks. I know S wants a T-ball thing. Other than that, I'm out of ideas. I have no idea what to get J. None. My brain doesn't want to admit Christmas is near, and my babies will soon be another year older.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment