Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Catching Up

I've been pretty good about doing S's baby book. But, just a few weeks ago, I finally got A a baby book. How sad is that? So now I'm spending most of my nights catching up in his book.

I went back to the doctor about my ankle/foot pain. He said it's not broken or fractured, but he thinks the tendon on the top of my foot is badly bruised. So I got a steriod shot, and a pain shot for the road. I have to put my brace back on (which I haven't done) and use my crutches (which I haven't done either). I don't have the time or energy or the help to be on crutches with two kids. Especially since we are moving in two weeks..ya right..crutches..ha! We head out Wed. to close on this place, and start packing up some. I have no idea when J is telling his current boss he's quitting. She's very..umm..unstable and vindictive. So he's gonna cut his losses and run like hell!

Ok..I am off to work on A's baby book!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment